26 years old… I turned 26 years old today! Many people say age is nothing but a number but every year on November 30th a bittersweet feeling takes over me. The years just seem to just fly by and we have no control over it! Let’s be honest, thinking about they years just flying by can be a tad depressing. This year I made a promise to myself that I was going to celebrate myself for myself. With that being said, I decided to create a list of 26 things that I am grateful for this year.
- Married life
- My baby boy Julius Alexander
- The creativity I get to share online
- My online presence
- The online mom community that I get to take a part of
- My IRL career as a preschool teacher
- My Parents
- The existence of coffee
- The confidence I’ve gained throughout the years
- The motivation to get ahead in life
- My cat Baxter
- My close friends and family.
- Nature and beautiful places that this world has to offer
- Sunrises and sunsets
- Hot Cocoa on gloomy evenings
- Those small moments with JuJu
- The way that JuJu looks at me
- Being married to my best friend
- The lessons I’ve learned in my early 20’s
- Bubble Baths
- Time to myself
- People who spread kindness
- Wine on stressful days
- The invention of chocolate
- My husband’s sense of humor
- The fact that I get to live another year!
There you have it, 26 things that Im grateful for on this beautiful day!